Online, From Anywhere
and/or In-Person Option!
Join our community. Learn to teach yoga and deepend your practice.
MyCAA Military Spouse Scholarship Now Accepted
As a trainee, you will learn to teach an hour long vinyasa or hot sequence during our interactive and fun posture clinics.
Our school also emphasizes chakras with experiential chakra workshops. Anatomy, meditation, pranayama, kriyas, mudras, prenatal adaptations, and yoga styles are also taught workshop-style. In book club, dive into yoga philosophy and how it applies to your life in the modern world.
Another unique aspect of our training is that you will have a mentor to guide you through the journey, to pat you on the back, and to answers questions. It's important to us that you get individual attention!
By the end of the training, you will be ready to teach, adjust, and modify a class. You'll have a solid, groundwork understanding of the chakra system, yoga philosophy, anatomy, pranayama...and so much more! On top of that, you will have gained a life-long community of support with fellow trainees and instructors.
10 Reasons our Teacher Training is Super Special
(we tried to keep it to just 5, but couldn't...)
1. Real Skills- Our students graduate ready to take the seat of the teacher. Cambio ytt gives you all the tools you need to step into teaching a safe, well-sequenced, and inspiring class.
2. Support- Cambio faculty and teachers provide consistent and supportive mentorship. You are never alone on your teacher training journey - you are supported by an expansive community of experienced and caring teachers who are truly invested in your growth, plus you have a personal mentor.
3. Experienced Faculty- We’ve led over 25 trainings…not to mention extended teacher training, which has been ongoing since 2013! We understand that teaching students to teach is a whole other thing than guiding yoga classes. Our lead teachers have been teaching since at least 2011 and have been a part of faculty since at least 2013. All YTT teachers must successfully complete extensive internship programs.
4. Designed for the Learner- Cambio owner and YTT director, Amber, has her masters in teaching, so this training is designed for the learner. Don't expect boring lectures! Our curriculum utilizes a wide variety of techniques to facilitate interaction and discussion, as well as to address different learning styles.
5. Accessibility- One of Cambio's guiding principles is that yoga should be accessible to all. In that spirit, our teacher trainings are welcoming and accessible to anyone with a sincere desire to grow. Our students - and teachers - come from many different walks of life and yoga backgrounds, and that diversity is part of the richness of our community.
6. Community- Cambio YTT students are immersed in a culture of mutual support and friendship. Whether you are a long-time yoga practitioner or brand-new to the practice, your sangha will help you through the challenges and celebrate your successes.
7. More than Poses- While learning a ton about alignment and the purpose of poses, our students also learn about other aspects of yoga through experiential workshops like chakra nights and book clubs.
8. Experiential learning- Practice, practice, practice. You get a lot of "practice teach" time! It’s not as scary as it sounds and the pay off is huge in both practical experience and confidence!
9. Insight into Special Considerations - Our trainees gain understanding about how to work with beginners, adaptive, and prenatal students.
10. We accept MyCAA scholarships for military spouses!
In 2016, we offered our first 300 hour yoga teacher training. If you are a yoga teacher who wants to further develop your own teaching, practice, and career while gaining a comprehensive understanding of philosophy and in-depth experience with the classical practices, this program is for you! When complete, you will be eligible for 500 hour RYT status. Contact Amber at 321-8547 or contact us for more info.
Payment plans available for all trainings.
We love doing teacher training :) It is an honor that you are considering our program, so thank you!